KEBIJAKAN AKSES INFORMASI KEUANGAN TERHADAP PERILAKU WAJIB PAJAK DAN IMPLIKASINYA TERHADAP TINGKAT KEPATUHAN WAJIB PAJAK

Endah Purnama Sari, Erik Nugraha

Abstract


ABSTRACT

 

Tax receipts are a source of funds for governments that are used to finance general expenditures that benefit the interests of the wider community. But in the last 5 years, tax revenue is not as expected. Therefore, the Government through the Directorate General of Taxation issued a Policy of Access to Financial Information for the purposes of taxation. The purpose of this study was conducted to determine the impact of the application of policy access financial information to taxpayer behaviour and its implications on taxpayer compliance level. The research method used in this research is the explanatory research method, the population in this study as many as 1,268 Taxpayers Bodies registered in KPP Madya Bandung, while the sampling technique in simple random sampling so that obtained a sample of 100 corporate taxpayers. Data analysis technique used is Path Analysis. The results of this study prove the existence of the influence of Financial Information Access Policy to Taxpayer Compliance through Taxpayer Behavior that is equal to 29.4% and the rest 70.6% is another factor that is not examined.

 

Keywords:              Financial Information Access Policy; Taxpayer Behavior;

                               Taxpayer Compliance


Full Text:

PDF


DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.22441/tekun.v8i1.2599

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


TEKUN: Jurnal Telaah Akuntansi dan Bisnis [p-ISSN 2085-8752 | e-ISSN 2622-1470]
Magister Akuntansi, Universitas Mercu Buana
Jl. Raya Meruya Selatan, Kembangan, Jakarta 11650
Tlp./Fax: +62215870341
http://publikasi.mercubuana.ac.id/index.php/tekun

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.

View My Stats